Solid Signal > Data & Networking > Wireless Routers
The EN404: the most cost-effective solution for delivering broadband wireless applications in outdoor environments. The EN404 uses public safety 4.9 Ghz networking for maximum range and interoperability with WiFi enabled devices.
- Any Radio Any role allows the operator to choose what frequency the backhaul and access radios operate (Either 900 MHz, 2.4 or 5.8 Ghz)
- Enables remote element management and software upgrades with a Web-GUI, CLI, or SNMP
- Self-assembles upon power-up, eliminating field configuration
- Self-heals to maintain optimal connectivity due to changes in the environment
- Intelligently repeats and routes data to extend network range and provides redundant routing paths for network reliability in intermittent environments
- Prioritizes traffic with an advanced QoS for VoIP, video, and data
- Supports secure Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Supports multiple user classes with four ESSIDs
- Supports roaming clients throughout the network
- Optimizes broadcast data within the mesh using an advanced multicast routing algorithm
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Tranzeo EnRoute 404 4.9GHz MESH (EN404)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!