Solid Signal > Data & Networking > Networking Accessories
Extend your wireless coverage outdoors using the ENS1200 Dual-Band Wireless AC1200 Outdoor Access Point from EnGenius. The ENS1200 uses 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, 2x2 MIMO with 2 Streams, speeds up to 300 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band, and up to 866 Mbps on the 5 GHz band.
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Dual Concurrent Architecture
- Up to 27 dBm transmit power on the 2.4 GHz and 26 dBm transmit power on 5 GHz frequency bands enabling long range connectivity
- 802.11ac wireless speeds of up to 866 Mbps on the 5 GHz frequency band and 802.11n wireless speeds of up to 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz band
- Internal 5dBi high gain omni-patch antennas for both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- IP55-Rated waterproof housing for exposure to the elements
The ENS1200 may be configured in a number of different ways and supports a variety of applications, making it well suited for small-to-medium sized companies that wish to provide outdoor network access and/or Internet connectivity using an existing broadband connection.
In addition to supporting 802.11a/b/g/n and operating on both 2.4 and 5 GHz bands, the ENS1200 also has dual Fast Ethernet ports, one of which is used for connecting to 802.3at-capable PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) switches, and is also equipped with a transmit power of 27 dBm on the 2.4 GHz band and 26 dBm on the 5 GHz band. This signal strength helps to reduce dead zones. As the ENS1200 is designed to be mounted in high locations where power outlets may be few and far between, the aforementioned 802.3at PoE is supported using an included PoE injector or 802.3at-capable switches, drawing up to 22W of power. Also included is a pole mounting bracket and an RJ-45 Ethernet cable.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for EnGenius ENS1200 Dual Band Wireless AC1200 Outdoor AP (ENS1200)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!