Solid Signal > Data & Networking > Networking Accessories
Extend your wireless coverage outdoors using the ENS1750 Dual-Band Wireless AC1750 Outdoor Access Point from EnGenius. The ENS1750 uses 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, 3x3 MIMO with 3 Streams, speeds up to 450 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band, and up to 1300 Mbps on the 5 GHz band. The ENS1750 may be configured in a number of different ways and supports a variety of applications, making it well suited for small-to-medium sized companies that wish to provide outdoor network access and/or Internet connectivity using an existing broadband connection.
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Dual Concurrent Architecture
- Up to 29 dBm transmit power on the 2.4 GHz and 28 dBm transmit power on the 5 GHz
- 802.11ac wireless speeds of up to 1300 Mbps on the 5 GHz frequency band and 802.11n wireless speeds of up to 450 Mbps on 2.4 GHz band
- Internal 5dBi high gain omni-patch antennas for both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- IP55-Rated waterproof housing for exposure to the elements
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for EnGenius ENS1750 Dual Band Wireless AC1750 Outdoor AP (ENS1750)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!