Home > Data & Networking > Wi-Fi Antennas > EnGenius ENH1750EXT
ENH1750EXT is an 802.11ac 3x3 Dual Band high-powered, long-range Wireless Ruggedized Outdoor Access Point with Quantum Beam™ technology and speeds up to 1300 Mbps on 5 GHz and up to 450 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band. Its designed to operate in a variety of harsh outdoor environments with its IP68-rated housing.
- 802.11ac wireless speeds of up to 1300 Mbps on the 5 GHz band
- Quantum Beam Technology
- Dual Band / Three Stream (3x3)
- Band Steering feature detects Dual Band clients and shifts them to the 5 GHz band to relieve network congestion on the 2.4 GHz band to maintain optimal data traffic flow
- Secured Guest Network option available
- 802.11n wireless speeds up to 450 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band
- Up to 29 dBm transmit power on both 2.4 and 5 GHz radios, enabling long range connectivity
- Supports Mesh in the 2.4 GHz band
- Three detachable 5 dBi high gain Omni-directional antennas for 2.4 GHz
- Three detachable 7 dBi high gain Omni-directional antennas for 5 GHz
- IP68-Rated waterproof housing for withstanding UV radiation and severe exposure to the elements
- Can be monitored after deployment with EnGenius EZ Controller™ software for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (available as a free download)
- Can be used with included power injector and power adapter or via PoE with PoE 802.3at/af capable Switches
IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Outdoor High-powered Ruggedized IP68-rated Waterproof Enclosure, 3x3:3 Dual-Band Wireless Access Point, Mesh, WDS, with Speeds Up to 1300 Mbps on 5 GHz and 450 Mbps on 2.4 GHz, 3x 5dBi 2.4 GHz and 3x 7dBi 5 GHz Omni-directional Antennas, Accessory Kit, PoE (48V) Injector, Wall Mount Kit and Pole Mount Braket Included.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for EnGenius ENH1750EXT 802.11ac 3x3 Ruggedized Outdoor AP (ENH1750EXT)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!