Solid Signal > Data & Networking > Power Supplies
Designed for providing power to PoE devices like APs, IP cameras, and VoIP phones, the Power over Ethernet Adapter from EnGenius can be connected to devices using the 802.3at/af standard. Featuring an Ethernet in and out port, the adapter can be used as an access point for extending PoE signals up to 328 feet, helpful when installing cameras in areas without wiring. Though compactly designed, the device can output up to 30W of power, and is protected against damage that may occur from sudden disconnects, short-circuits, or power surges.
- Delivers both data & power to 802.3at/af PoE-compliant devices
- Ideal for connecting APs, IP Cameras, VoIP phones & more
- Optimal port design for easy mounting/positioning
- Compact design
- Extends power to unwired areas up to 328-ft./100m
- Gigabit Ethernet in & out ports for high-speed devices
- Disconnect, short-circuit & surge protection ensures reliable, secure connections
- Sends up to 30W of output power
- Mounts to walls or ceilings with included hardware
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for EnGenius EPA5006GAT Gigabit 802.3at/af 30W POE Injector (EPA5006GAT)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!