Solid Signal > Data & Networking > Power Supplies
EnGenius EPE-5818AF PoE 802.3af compliant POE Injector (EPE-5818AF)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
The EPE-5818af 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) Injector delivers both data and electrical power to PoE-enabled devices using a single Ethernet CAT6 cable. The EPE-5818af PoE injector is 802.3af compliant, and also features two Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mb/s) ports - one port for a connection to an Ethernet switch and the other for connection to a PoE-enabled device.
- Transform AC power to 48V DC power.
- Inject 48V DC through CAT5 cable, pin# 4,5,7,8 into remote devices such as wireless AP, web camera, or IP phone.
- Output: 48V / 0.375A
- Follower 802.3af standard power pin definition
- RJ45 connector and pin out
- Brick type mechanical design with power indicator (Red LED).
- Advise Customer: Not eligible for 30 day return policy if box is opened.
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
The PoE injector uses standard IEEE pin definition to power the device,
and comes with a 48V/0.375A power supply. Pins 1, 2, 3, and 6 are meant
for data transmission while pins 4, 5, 7, and 8 are for power to the
device. The EPE-5818af PoE generates power over CAT6 cable up to 300'
(100m). By sending 48V, Ethernet terminals such as Wireless LAN Access
Points, IP Phones, and IP Cameras can be powered more remotely from an
Ethernet switch. The EPE-5818Gaf is especially useful for outdoor
networking deployments and low-port density installations.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for EnGenius EPE-5818AF PoE 802.3af compliant POE Injector (EPE-5818AF)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!