Solid Signal > Satellite Equipment > DISH Network Remotes
The 6.3 Replacement Remote works with 222, 381, 501/508, 510, 522, 612, 622, 625, 721, 722, 811, 921, 942, 6000, JVC IRR Dish Network receivers. The 6.4 remote does not support the 211 or 411.
- The 6.3 remote provides extreme flexibility as a replacement remote control.
- Includes indentifier tabs for remote to be configured as follows: TV1 IR, TV1 UHF Pro, TV2 UHF Pro, UHF Pro and IR/UHF.
- 211, 211k and 411 receivers will need the 5.4 IR replacement remote.
- Supported on 622, 722, and 942.
- For UHF Pro operation of other receivers, remote must be in the A position.
- Internal A/B switch allows selection between two frequencies to reduce conflicts between dual-tuner receivers. Set by pressng Record within system information screen.
- The 6.4 Remote Kit comes wit the 6.4 IR/UHF Pro/Legacy UHF, user guide and plstic position keys.
- Does not support Hybrid Learning mode. Click here for a learning remote.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Dish Network 6.3 IR/UHF Pro Remote Kit for Receivers (ES156926)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!