Solid Signal > Data & Networking > Wi-Fi Antennas
The EWS360AP Operates in both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency spectrums and supports 802.11a/b/g/n and ac standards the EWS360AP features wireless speeds up to 450 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz radio and up to 1300 Mbps on the 5 GHz radio, a Gigabit port for connecting to 802.3at-capable PoE Switches, and an enhanced receive sensitivity MIMO (Multiple In/Multiple Out) antenna array. The EWS360AP can be powered over 802.3at PoE injector or PoE swtich and draws 22 watts of power.
- Neutron Series Dual-Band Wireless AC1750 Managed Indoor Access Point
- Broadband Frequency Band: 5 GHz / 2.4 GHz
- Data Rate: 1300 Mbit/s
- Frequency Range: 2.412-2.484 MHz / 5.18-5.24 MHz / 5.26-5.32 MHz / 5.5-5.7 MHz / 5.745-5.825 MHz
- WiFi Deployment Type: Standalone
- WiFi Standard: 802.11n / 802.11g / 802.11b / 802.11ac / 802.11a
- WiFi Security: WPA2
- Environment: Indoor
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
The EWS360AP is ideal for spacious environments such as large homes, small and medium-sized businesses, multiple-floor offices, hotels, hospitals, and other multi-floor buildings.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for EnGenius EWS360AP Neutron Dual Band AC1750 Managed Indoor AP (EWS360AP)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!