Extend your audio and video signal using the Gefen Component Audio Extender. Place your source anywhere and extend the signal up to a 1000 feet away
- Supports up to 1080p component video
- Supports analog L+R audio and multichannel digital TOSlink or SPDIF audio
- No Loss of Quality
- Plug and play installation
- Equalizations for different CAT-5 skews
- One CAT-5 cable for extension
Extends component video and audio up to 1000 feet (300 meters) using one CAT-5e cable
Extend your audio and video signal using the Gefen Component Audio Extender. Place your source anywhere and extend the signal up to a 1000 feet away. The Component Audio Extender will extend Analog Component video as well as Analog Audio or Digital Audio via SPDIF or TOSlink. All audio is transmitted digitally over the CAT-5e cable and both the analog and digital audio outputs are active on the receiver side.
How it works
The Component Audio Extender sender unit connects to any Component video and audio source using the supplied Component and 2 RCA audio cables. The receiver unit connects to your HDTV component video display and audio input up to 1000 feet away. One CAT-5e cable is used to connect the sender to receiver for perfect video extension up to 1080p. The sender and receiver both will be powered individually by 5V power supplies.
Note: Both analog and digital audio outputs are active on the receiver side when two channel audio is inputted. If multi-channel audio is inputted then the analog audio output will not work.
• Component Audio Extender Sender
• Component Audio Extender Receiver
• One 6ft. Component Cable
• One 2 RCA L+R Audio Cable
• Two 5V Power Supplies
• Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 350 MHz
• Input Video Signal: 1.2 Volts p-p
• Input Sync Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
• Horizontal Frequency Range: 15-70 KHz
• Vertical Frequency Range: 30-170 Hz
• Video In/Out: 3 RCA component
• Audio In/Out: 2 RCA Audio, 1 SPDIF, 1 TOSlink
• Link Connector: RJ-45 Shielded
• Power Supply: 5V DC
• Power Consumption: 5 Watts (max.)
• Dimensions: 3"W x 1"H x 3.75"D
• Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.