Extends S/PDIF and TOSlink digital audio devices up to 330 feet (100 meters).
- Place your digital audio components anywhere you want with Gefen’s Digital Audio Extender
- Supports either S/PDIF or TOSlink digital audio signals which are used to transmit stereo and multichannel (7.1, DTS, Dolby Digital, etc.)
- The Digital Audio Extender uses a sender and receiver system connected by CAT-5E cables to extend the digital audio
- Power is only required at the sending side
- Streamlines audio installations by allowing source devices to be located in off-site or unseen rack
- Plug and play system
- One CAT-5 cable used for extension
- Installs in seconds
How it works
Digital Audio Extender’s sender unit connects to the audio source component.
The Digital Audio Extender’s receiver unit connects to the extended audio
component (up to 330 feet away). One CAT-5E cable connects the sender to the
• One TOSlink
fiber optic cable
external power supply
Data Transmission Rate: 12.8 Mb/s
Input/Output: S/PDIF (Digital Coax), Optical TOSlink
• S/PDIF (Digital Coax): 96 kHz
• Power Supply: 5
• Dimensions: 1
1/4"H x 1 1/2”W x 3 7/8”D
Shipping Weight: 4 lbs.
Here are available downloads related to this product: