The HDMI to HDSDI Scaler is the newest revision of our HDSDI conversion line incorporating HDMI conversion scaled to your choice of SD/HDSDI Single or Dual link modes. Resolutions of up to 1080p are supported over the HDSDI link for those that want true "High Definition".
- 10-bit resolution for greater precision and dynamic range
- Detail Enhancement
- Brightness Adjustment
- Gamma Selection
- Aspect Ratio Select
- Custom Timing output mode
- French/English Menu Set
- RS-232 upgradeable firmware
- RS-232 and/or IR Control
- Genlock onboard
- Proprietary 10-bit motion adaptive video de-interlacing with edge interpolation for HD / SD formats
- Advanced noise reduction and detail enhancement
- Max. active image size of 2048 samples x 2048 lines PBP processing for various combinations of video and graphics with alpha blending
- Fully integrated sprite based multi-plane OSD controller.
- Frame rate conversion to / from any refresh rate
- Pattern mode w/ color bars & corss hatch patterns
- Color correction
- Noise Reduction
Enables Compatibility Among SDI and HDMI Devices
Combines SDI and HDMI Equipment for Maximum Interoperability
The HDMI to HDSDI Scaler is the newest revision of our HDSDI conversion line incorporating HDMI conversion scaled to your choice of SD/HDSDI Single or Dual link modes. Resolutions of up to 1080p are supported over the HDSDI link for those that want true "High Definition". Support for HDMI embedded audio is supported. Performance has been greatly enhanced due to Gennums VXP Scaler onboard; allowing for new features such as: Genlock, Color & Gamma Correction, Noise Reduction, Detail Enhancement, Aspect Ratio Selection, Pattern Generator Mode, & Multiple Language Menu Support. Bottom Line? -- More performance, less cost.
How it works
HDMI devices are connected to the HDMI input and SDI devices are connected to the SDI output. When the source, display and the Scaler are powered and connected, video signals are converted to the proper format.
• HDMI to HDSDI Scaler
• HDMI Cable 6ft (M-M)
• 5v Power Supply
• Users Manual
• Input Video Bandwidth: 165 MHz
• Output Video Bandwidth: 2x 1.485 Gbps
• Maximum Input Resolution: 2048x1080
• Maximum Output Resolution: 1080p with Dual Link HD-SDI
• HDMI Connector: type A 19 pin female
• SDI/HDSDI Connector: BNC female
• Data Port: Serial RS-232
• Power Supply: 5V DC
• Power Consumption: 20 watts (Max.)
• Dimensions: 8.25"W x 1.75"H x 7.5"H
• Shipping Weight: 5 lbs.