Gefens 2x4 HDMI™ Switcher is equipped with two HDMI™ inputs and four HDMI outputs. Two inputs accommodate the simultaneous connection of up to two high definition video sources, such as satellite systems and HD DVD players. Four outputs send the high definition audio/video signals to up to four high definition displays.
- Lip-Sync Pass Through
- Discrete IR remote (included)
- HDMI™ compliant
- HDCP compliant
- 225 MHz (up to 12 bit YUV 444 supported @ 1080p)
- Deep Color Supported (XV Color Supported)
- Color Space Conversion Supported
- Dolby TrueHD & DTS Master Supported
- CEC Pass Through
- Switch easily between any two HDMI™/DVI sources
- Outputs are mirrored to four HDMI™/DVI displays simultaneously
- Maintains high resolution video - beautiful, sharp HDTV resolutions up to 1080p, 2k, and computer resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 are easily achieved
2 Sources + 4 Displays = Greater
Gefens 2x4 HDMI™ Switcher is
equipped with two HDMI™ inputs and four HDMI outputs. Two inputs accommodate
the simultaneous connection of up to two high definition video sources, such as
satellite systems and HD DVD players. Four outputs send the high definition
audio/video signals to up to four high definition displays. Switching is done
via the IR remote that is provided with the unit.
HDCP (high bandwidth digital content
protection) is a standard encoded into the video signal to prevent it from
being pirated. If a source device is HDCP coded and is connected to a display
or projector without the proper decoding mechanism, the picture is relegated to
"snow" or in some cases, very low (480P) resolutions of the images.
In order to see high resolution digital video with HDCP compliance, both the
source, the display and anything in between must be equipped with HDMI
connections that can enable HDCP decoding, such as the 2x4 HDMI Switcher.
You simply connect all your sources to the
Switchers inputs. Then connect up to four displays on the output ports. Once
the sources, the Switcher and the display(s) are powered and connected, you
simply select which source you want to view using the IR remote.
This HDMI product supports BOTH Audio and Video signals.
displays that cannot show the same video resolution(s) as the Primary Display
connected to Output #1 may fail to show a picture. Secondary displays follow
the Primary by sharing the resolution and capability information (EDID)
obtained from the Primary Display.
• Lip-Sync Pass Through
• 225 MHz (up
to 12 bit YUV 444 supported @ 1080p)
• Deep Color Supported (XV Color
• Color Space Conversion Supported
TrueHD & DTS Master Supported
• CEC Pass Through
• 2x4 HDMI Switcher
RMT-2IR Remote Control
• Two 6-foot HDMI cables
• 5V DC
• Users Manual
• Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 225 MHz
Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
• Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
Single Link Range: 1080p/60 12 bit color depth, 1920x1200
Connector: type A 19 pin female
• Power Supply: 5V DC
Consumption: 10 watts (max)
• Dimensions: 12"W x 1.25"H x
• Shipping Weight: 6 lbs.
Here are available downloads related to this product: