The 1:2 VGA Hub allows computers with VGA graphic cards to be connected to one or two VGA compatible monitors or projectors. The VGA splitter keeps your desk clutter-free, relocating your computer to a safe and secure area, while allowing you to work in a quieter environment. It also lets you keep your VGA next to your computer, while adding a second VGA display such as a projector, another VGA monitor or Plasma display.
- Connects computers with VGA graphics to two VGA compatible monitors or projectors
- Allows two VGA display monitors to be connected at the same time to the same video source
- Simultaneous display at local and remote locations
- Maintains highest video resolution up to 1920 x 1200
The 1:2 VGA Hub is connected with a VGA
(male to female) cable from the computer VGA graphic port to the VGA Splitter
input. There are two VGA outputs. VGA output one is the primary connection and
is used for the main display. VGA output two is connected to the second
Note: EDID is passed
from output #1.
1:2 VGA Hub
• 6ft. VGA cable (M-F)
• 5v power supply
• VGA Amplifier
Bandwidth: 350 MHz
• Input Video Signal: 1.2 Volts p-p
Supply: 5 VDC (External)
• Power Consumption: 5 Watts (max.)
Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.
• Dimensions: 2.6"W x 1"H x 2.6