Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Cable Distribution > Thor Fiber F-RF-1310-TX-32MW
The F-RF-1310TX transmitter is used to transmit RF cable TV signals (45-870MHz) over a fiber optic cable. By converting the RF band to an optical signal the transmission distance can be increased to over 50 miles. The F-RF-1310TX features an easy to read front panel LCD screen that displays relative operating status and fault information. The unit implements a high linearity DFB laser, and features built in pre-distortion adjustment circuity. Our RF transmitter units feature dual power supplies for added fault protection. All operating parameters of the F-RF-1310TX series transmitters are designed for high reliability and suitable for even the most high end applications.
- Dual Module RF driver, high efficiency laser pre-distortion adjustment
- Case temperature is monitored and controlled by microprocessor
- Dual RF input port
- AM interface = Input 59 routes PAL-D (47-550MHz)
- Digital interface (-10dB) = Input digital video (550-750MHz)
- Full-automatic OMI control, AGC & MGC
- Under AGC status, input level is between 78~88dBuV, and system index is optimum
- Under MGC status, input range can be adjusted between 75~90dBuV by the ATT on front panel
- Front panel has 20 grade OMI status display (Modulation Depth)
- Under AGC status, within RF range, OMI is always at NOM status
- Under MGC status, OMI can be at NOM status by adjusting ATT
- Built-in dual backup power supplies automatically switch when fault is detected
- Case temperature is auto-controled to ensure the long life of the laser
Application example :
Campus environment , corporation, university, or military base buildings are spread over some distance. Many of these facilities have an internal cable television system. These facilities will receive a commercial cable TV signal from a local provider. They will strip out the channels of interest, such as news and educational programming. They will then combine these channels with their own internal programming, such as human resource and training channels. The channels are then modulated and combined into one broadband RF signal.
Many of the buildings on the campus may be several miles away. Broadband fiber-optic links can be used to get the cable TV signal to each building. The cable TV is then distributed in each building via coax the last several 100 ft.
Wavelength 1310 nm
Linewidth < 1 MHz FWHM
Side Mode Suppression Ratio > 45 dB SMSR
Extinction Ratio > 20 dB XP
Equivalent Noise Intensity < -160 dB/Hz
Output Power 6 mW Optional 3 or 10 mW
Return Loss > 55 dB
Optical Fiber Connector SC/APC Standard FC/APC Optional
Work Bandwidth 45 - 862 MHz
Input Level 19 - 21 dBmV MGC
Flatness <± 0.75 45 - 862 MHz
Return Loss > 16 dB
Input Impedance 75 Ohm RF Input
RF Interface F-Type or by request
Transmit Channel PAL-D/60CH NTSC/80CH
CNR > 50 dB on 10Km optical fiber
CTB < -63 dB
CSO < -57 dB
SBC restrain > 17 dBm
Network Managment RJ45 & RS232 Supports I.E. & SNMP
Power Supply 90~265VAC -48VDC optional(30~60VDC)
Power Consumption < 50 W
Working Temp -5 - 65 ?
Storage Temp -40 - 85 ?
Operating Humidity 5 - 95 %
Size 19×10×1.75 (W)x(D)x(H)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Thor F-RF-1310-Tx-32mW 32mW Fiber Optic SM CATV RF Transmitter (F-RF-1310-Tx-32mW)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!