Solid Signal > Data & Networking > Networking Cards
Dbii Networks F36N-PRO-US 802.11n 3.65Ghz Mini PCI 2 MMCX conn US (MCM-30)
Brand: Dbii Networks
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Dbii Networks F36N-PRO is a high powered 28dBm 3.35-3.75GHz integrated Lightning & ESD* protected band device with robust surge protection capabilities built-in by default. It employs our patent pending architecture that integrates the protection for the Radio Frequency (RF) antenna port. Power over Ethernet (POE) port can also be protected with the SafeSurge add-on. Output power and best in class receive sensitivity and gain are designed with long distance outdoor wireless networks in mind.
- ESD Handling - Over 14kV
- Surge Handling - 8/20uS (10kA)
- RF connector - Two MMCX connectors
- Dimensions - 6cm X 5.4cm
- Operational Temperature - -40C to +70C
- Humidity - 0% to 95% (non-condensing)
- MAC Chipset Atheros - AR9220
- OS Compatibility - Mikrotik, Peplink, Ikarus, Wilibox
- Included Accessories - 15cm ground wire, 1 screw (3mm length)
Maximum Output (12 channels) 41dBmV
Noise Figure 5dB
Power Input 117VAC
Power Frequency 60Hz
Power Required 5Watt
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Dbii Networks F36N-PRO-US 802.11n 3.65Ghz Mini PCI 2 MMCX conn US (MCM-30)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!