Tune your car stereo or receiver to any clear FM frequency, and enjoy your iPod music experience with more sound and fewer wires.
We add a great convenience feature with our unique Auto ON/OFF function. It frees you from having to manually toggle your TuneCast IIs ON/OFF switch by simply powering on when an audio signal is detected. If no signal is detected for a period of 60 seconds, your TuneCast II switches off. This innovation preserves battery life while making your outstanding mobile audio experience simpler to enjoy.
TuneCast II also features 4 programable memory slots allowing you to save the clearest station wherever you go.
TuneCast II also includes a 14-inch cable that delivers power when used with the Belkin F8V7067-APL Mobile Power Cord for iPod, so that you can preserve your batteries for times when you are away from an alternate source.
• Transmits on FM channels 88.1MHz-107.9MHz
• Memorize up to 4 FM frequencies
• Powers on and off automatically
• Features low-battery LED indicator
• Includes DC cable for optional battery-free operation - Only works with the Belkin Mobile Power Cord for 3G iPod (part # F8V7067-APL)
• Operating Range: 10-30 feet (a distance of 10 feet or less will minimize interference and provide the strongest signal)
• Includes 2 AAA batteries so you can play your music anywhere
• Audio Frequency Range: 50Hz to 15Khz