Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Format Converters > Kramer Electronics FC-24ETH
The FC−24ETH is a bidirectional RS−232 or RS−485 to Ethernet control signal converter. It allows four RS−232 (or one RS−485 and three RS−232) controllable devices to be controlled via an Ethernet or LAN connection.
Multiple control clients can be IP−connected to the FC−24ETH control gateway for concurrent control of two RS−232 or RS−485 controllable devices, such as AV scalers, video displays, and audio amplifiers.
Remote IP control of serial controlled devices
K-Touch multi-clients IP room control
LAN-based expansion of K-Config control system
- Selectable Bidirectional Control Port: RS-485 or RS-232
- 3 RS-232 Bidirectional Control Ports
- 1 Ethernet Control Port
- Built-in Web Pages: Remote browser
- Simultaneous IP Control Communication: With up to 40 IP control clients
- Mini USB Port: For firmware upgrades and local technical services
- Easy Installation: Plug & play IP auto-setup deployment for simple and cost-reducing installation.
- MegaTOOLS: Mount 2 units side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-T2B rack adapter
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer 4-Port Serial Control Gateway (FC-24ETH)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!