Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > BridgeWave FL4G-UHA
The Bridgewave FLEX4G-UHA operates in the 71-76GHz/81-86GHz frequency range. Data rates of up to 1.0 Gbps with one or two 1.0 Gbps Gigabit Ethernet data streams. BPSK modulation si available for high availability. Security is ensured with FIPS certified 256-AES encryption. Device is operable withing distances of up to 3 miles.
- FLEX4G-UHA Base ODU up to 250Mbps
- full-duplex LINK
- -48 VDC & PoE
- 3 port GigE (1xRJ45, 2x SFP)
- upgradeable to 1000 Mbps via software key.
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
- Broadband Frequency Band: 80 GHz
- Sub Band: Not applicable
- Data Rate: 1000 Mbit/s
- Frequency Range: 71-76 MHz / 81-86 MHz
- Radio Type: Access Point
- Broadband System Configuration: All Outdoor
- Interface: Ethernet: Physical layer: SFP, 1000Base-X, single mode (-SX) or multi-mode (-LX) fiber, 1000 Base-T with RJ45 connector - CAT5e or CAT6 cable
- Security/Encryption: AES-256
- Compression: No
- Carrier Aggregation: Single Carrier
- Proprietary Antenna Interface: Proprietary Interface
- Operating Voltage: -48VDC (-37.5V DC to -70V DC)
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for BridgeWave FL4G-UHA FLEX4G-UHA 250 Mbps Ethernet Only Link (FL4G-UHA)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!