Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Hand Tools > BES FLM1248
The FLM1248 Masonry Drill Bit 1/2 x 48 Carbide tip, flexible 3/16 shaft drill bits designed for drilling inside walls, or around corners. Carbide/Masonry Piranhabits are perfect for drilling into hard to reach concrete or stone.
- High quality carbide bit welded to a flexible steel shaft
- For use on stone and masonry
- New Improved Design
- Aggressive 118 degree cutting tip drills fast, clean holes
- Two Piece Construction - allows for a harder bit and a more flexible shaft
- Wide flutes for quick debris removal
- Crossbored hole through end of bit for wire pulling
- Induction hardened body provides extra strength
- Not intended for use on Wood or Metal
- Beveled shanks for improved grip in all drill chucks
Fish eye holes are provided at each end of the bit, which allows the operator to pull wires from either direction after drilling. An insulated steering guide helps the operator to manipulate the bits within the wall cavity. All Piranhabits are mig-welded to a flexible chrome silicon shaft for superior strength. These invaluable tools can be inserted through small wall openings by the operator to bore holes through studs within the wall cavities without damaging finished walls or ceilings.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for BES FLM1248 Carbide Masonry Flex BitM1248 (FLM1248)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!