The ROHN R-FR25G flat roof mount is designed to bolt directly to a water-tight and appropriately reinforced flat roof or other similar surface for guyed applications of the ROHN model 25G tower. The R-FR25G is not to be used as a self-supporting base plate. For self-supporting base plate please see the ROHN R-25GSSB.
- Description: ROHN 25G flat roof mount
- Rooftop Mount Application: Surface
- Rooftop Mount Type: Tripod
- Mounting Pipe Diameter: 4 in
- Item Height: 120 in
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
- Additional shipping fees may apply. A Solid Signal Rep will contact you for shipping instructions
The R-FR25G base plate uses double-bolted joints for connecting directly to a standard ROHN 25G tower section.that are proven to be the best method of joining tower sections for sturdiness and dependability. Roof-mounted tower designs may severely limit the potential height of your structure.