Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > Wireless HDMI > Diamond Multimedia GC1000DIAMOND
Diamond Multimedia GC1000DIAMOND USB HD Game Video Capture Device (GC1000DIAMOND)
Brand: Diamond Multimedia
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
DIAMOND USB 2.0 GC1000 HD 1080 Game Console Video Capture Device. Capture & Edit Your HD Games from gaming consoles such as Xbox 360 & PS3 , or VHS, DVD player, camcorder or satellite set top box. Share Your Recorded Gameplay Sessions on You Tube & Facebook . Record & Play with No Delays
- The GC1000 is a High Definition (HD) Video capture box with HDMI (up to 1080i) input and output, Component (up to 1080i) input and output. Also includes capture support through S-Video input source.
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista & 7 Compatible
- USB 2.0 Video Standards: NTSC/PAL
- Video capturing formats: MPEG 4/2/1
- NTSC Video Capture:720x480 @30FPS
- PAL Video Capture: 720x576 @25FPS
- Burn support files to DVD/VCD
- Comes With Diamond Cap - video capture, editor and DVD creator
- Create videos from gaming consoles, VHS, DVD player, camcorder or satellite set top box through HDMI, Component (YPbPr), Composite and or S-Video.
- The GC1000 includes DVC (Diamond Video Capture) software with direct upload to YouTube interface.
- With LOOP-THROUGH video input and video output support, it can be used for HD Gaming Capture, providing zero-delay display on TV set and creates recording of video game play simultaneously.
- Realtime HD Video Capture on PC or Laptop via USB 2.0
- H.264 Hardware compression
- Supports HDMI, YPbPr, Composite and S-Video inputs from Blue-Ray DVD, Game Console and Set-top box etc
- Full Screen Video Capture Function
- PIP/POP for Video Playback
Traditional video capture devices do not support video pass-through and were only intended for users to convert VHS tapes to digital formats and DVD. Diamond’s GC1000 bridges that gap and allows today’s more sophisticated users to record and play in real-time with no delays, an important feature for quick reflex games like first-person shooters. Diamond users can connect their game console directly to the GC1000, which is then connected to the TV via the Video-out port. The video is sent through the USB port to the PC, allowing the user to play the games on their big screen TV, resulting in no traditional lags or delays on the computer screen.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Diamond Multimedia GC1000DIAMOND USB HD Game Video Capture Device (GC1000DIAMOND)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!