Solid Signal > Tools and Installer Supplies > Installation Accessories > Perfect Vision GC78BLK
This 7/8" black grip clip allows you to hold a single coax cable line by inserting the line into the clip and then screwing it into the desired location. This prevents the cable from being easily snagged by securing it in an out-of-the-way place. This grip clip penetrates the surface of resistant material 1/2" allowing for a deeper gripping of the screw. Each bag contains 100 clips.
- No risk of damaging coax jacketing
- Clips conform to coax surface without indenting or creating a RF 'choke'
- Clip conforms to various diameters of coax
- Almost 360° of grip prevents sliding of coax
- Black clips are UV resistant (PE) Polyethylene plastic resin for long lifespan and security
- GripClip can be removed and re-used if coax needs adjustment/replacement
- No 'surprise shorts' or unseen coax cable penetration as is common with staples
- UV protected PVC plastic
- Fits standard RG-6, Trishield RG-6 and Quadshield RG-6
- All clips accommodate one antenna ground(messenger) wire
- Minimum 1/2" or 7/8" penetration of mounting surface depending on model
- Yellow zinc plated mounting screw, 1/4" hex drive head
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Perfect Vision GC78BLK Single 7/8 Depth Grip Clip - Black (GC78BLK)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!