Solid Signal > Data & Networking > Wi-Fi Antennas
Bridgewave 60 GHz Medium Range Radio Link. Capable of distances of up to **** meters (dry air) with 99.999% availability. Minimum link distance 160 meters. Licensed-free operation in the U.S. Great for a redundant path or alternative path for Fiber Applications.
- Broadband Frequency Band: 60 GHz
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
BridgeWave Communications is the leading supplier of 60 GHz gigabit wireless links. These 1 Gbps (2 Gbps aggregate) true user throughput links feature a simple visual alignment tool that provides ease of installation, enabling rapid and flexible deployment, with the ability to connect directly to standard network equipment. The systems also ship with everything required to mount and install. The 60 GHz frequency provides a highly secure link and enables co-installations in the same immediate vicinity with just a slight path difference.The all outdoor, compact design make these links a highly reliable option, permiting 99.999% availability with a 28-year MTBF. An Ideal solution for deployment in a multitude of scenarios including campus connectivity, server centralization, remote data storage and backup, video surveillance systems, traffic control and monitoring as well as applications in mobile backhaul.
- Ethernet Capacity: 1000Mbps
- Frequency Range: 58.1-62.9 GHz
- Network Protocol: IP
- Broadband System Configuration: All Outdoor
- Data Rate: 1 Gbit/s
- Security/Encryption: 46 dBi
- Maximum Data Rate: 1 Gbit/s
- Temperature Range: -33-55 deg C
- Broadband Antenna Type: Integrated
- Antenna Type: Integrated
- Power Consumption: 45W Max
- AC Input Voltage Range: 100-210 V
- Interface: 1000Base-LX with LC connectors (Singlemode Fiber), 10/100base-TX with RJ-45
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for BridgeWave GE60-LX 60GHz 1.25 Gbps Gigabit Medium Range Link (GE60-LX)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!