Solid Signal > Satellite Equipment > DIRECTV Receivers > DIRECTV GENIE-COMBO-UPGRADE
Are You an Existing DIRECTV Customer? See If You Qualify for an Upgrade
Need a digital satellite TV receiver? The latest DIRECTV receivers are available at Solid Signal. We have the satellite TV receiver you need. Get your new HDTV receiver before it is too late. This kit contains the parts you need for live 4K TV from DIRECTV.
The HR54 Genie DVR is DIRECTVs solution for recording live 4K satellite TV (when available.) The Genie Home Media Center HD DVR finally eliminates recording conflicts. You can record up to 5 shows at once with one central DVR, and then watch them in any room of your house. Add Picture-in-Picture and a 1TB hard drive and you have the best DIRECTV offers.
The C61K 4K Genie Mini Client is DIRECTV's solution for live 4K viewing. Watch every channel including SD, HD, and 4K on your 4K television. It runs silently and is energy star rated for the best possible experience. The 4K Genie Mini is required for 4K service.
Requires 2-Year Agreement
Requires Equipment Activation Within 30 Days of Purchase
Pricing Only Good for Existing DIRECTV Customers with an Account that is Eligible for Upgrade
- This kit contains the HR54 Genie DVR, C61K 4K Genie Mini Client, and two RF-capable remotes
- Activated receivers cannot be returned to Solid Signal and must be handled by DIRECTV unless they are defective
- Requires 7 SWM channels (unit counts as 7 lines/tuners from the SWM switch)
- Provides DIRECTV Whole-Home DVR Service in 4 active rooms
- Supports 720p, 1080i, 1080p and 2160p resolutions (C61K client required for 4K output)
- Wireless built in for direct internet connection
- Stream 3 recordings to secondary rooms
- Additional & Advanced Receiver fees apply.
- DIRECTV requires a 24 month (lease) commitment on all activated receivers Click Here for details regarding the DIRECTV EQUIPMENT LEASE AGREEMENT.
- All DIRECTV receivers, DVRs, and clients must be activated within 60 days of receipt. After 60 days, Signal Group LLC will activate this equipment using any available source of DIRECTV account information. Activating this equipment will start a new 2-year contract with DIRECTV, and payment of this transaction signifies that you agree to this new contract. Unactivated equipment can be returned to Solid Signal within 60 days of receipt with an approved RMA.
- 4K TV with at least one HDMI 2.0 / HDCP 2.2 compliant port required
- HR54 DVR records 4K but does not output it. Connect the C61K Genie Mini Client to your 4K TV and put the HR54 DVR elsewhere
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for DIRECTV Genie RVU Server for Whole Home HD-DVR Receiver And 4K Client Package (GENIE-COMBO-UPGRADE)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!