Home > Satellite Equipment > Satellite Components > DIRECTV GENIEGO
DIRECTV GenieGo 2 Video Transcoder for PC and Mac from DIRECTV (Genie Go 2)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
For the first time, you will be able to take your recorded programs wherever you go, watching downloaded programs on your computer or mobile device through the easy-to use computer or mobile application.
Genie Go Generation 2 now allows you to connect via coax or ethernet.
- 16GB Internal Memory (expandable via USB)
- One external drive can be used on the GenieGO™ connected to the USB port.
- The external drives must be USB2.0 compliant
- Only one GenieGO™ may be activated per account
- Compatible with Genie (HR34/HR44), HR24, HR23, HR22, and HR21
- Set your GenieGO™ to prepare shows for download while youre away. Theyll be ready to download when you get home
- See progress of content download on your computer or mobile device.
- Set parental controls/locks to block content on computer or mobile device and enjoy peace of mind over what your children are watching.
- Access up to 20 hours of recorded programming on your computer or mobile device at a given time. An external hard drive (not included) can be connected to your DIRECTV GenieGO™ for additional hours of programming.
- Includes: DIRECTV GenieGO™, Ethernet cable (4 ft), SWM Splitter, Power supply, Quick Start Guide, Owners Manual
- No OTA or VOD transcoding
- Can connect over coax or Ethernet (SWM required for coax connection.)
- Read the Exclusive Review
- Programs may be stored on client devices for 30 days
- iPod, iPad, Android, Mac and PC clients available now
- No internet connection required while viewing
- Series can be auto-downloaded for quick transfer to remote devices
GenieGO™ lets you sync your home HD DVR with up to five different devices—so everyone in your family can enjoy their favorite shows on the go.
No Internet connection required to watch, so you can watch your recorded shows anywhere, anytime, without interruption.
When youre within your home Internet network, you can stream a recorded show from your HD DVR playlist to your laptop or mobile device instantly. In fact, you can start streaming as soon as the show begins recording to your HD DVR!
Stream a show as soon as it begins recording to your HD DVR! Set your HD DVR to record a show. Then launch the GenieGO™ App on your laptop, tablet, or cell phone, find your show in the app and begin streaming—even if the show hasnt finished recording to your HD DVR! Learn how.
You cant do that with DISHs Sling®.Auto-Download Series Your DIRECTV GenieGO™ can automatically prepare to sync a new episode of a series with your laptop, tablet, or cell phone as soon as your HD DVR records it. Set Auto-Download Series to "ON." You must be within your home Internet network to download content to your device(s). Learn how.
Your GenieGo comes with built-in storage capacity. It can hold approximately 20 hours, depending on the type of recorded programming. If you fill up your GenieGo with programming, the oldest piece of programming will automatically be deleted to make room for new programming. Programs will also be automatically deleted from the GenieGo if you delete them from your HD DVR. As long as you have storage capacity on your computer or mobile device, the programming will remain on your computer or mobile device for 30 days unless otherwise deleted.
You can expand your storage capacity by plugging an external hard drive or USB storage device
into the USB slot on the back of the GenieGo.
Note: The USB hard drive will be formatted for use with your GenieGo, so make sure you do not have any files you would like to keep on that drive.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for DIRECTV GenieGo 2 Video Transcoder for PC and Mac from DIRECTV (Genie Go 2)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!