Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > HDMI Accessories > Gefen GTB-HDBT-POL-BLK
Gefen GTB-HDBT-POL-BLK extends HDMI up to 230 feet (70 meters) using one CAT-6 cable or up to 198 feet (60 meters)using one CAT-5e (GTBHDBTPOLBLK)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Currently Not Available
This product does not support DVI-HDCP.
- POL (Power Over Line) technology from Gefen sends power to the Receiver unit over the same CAT-5e/6 cable that is used for extending the HDMI signal.
- CEC pass-through
- Lip Sync pass-through
- Bi-Directional IR remote control of devices
- Gefen POL feature provides power to the Receiver unit over the CAT-5e
- Uses HDBaseT® Technology
- Locking power connector
- Easy surface mounting
- Available in Black and White finishes
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 225 MHz
- HDBaseT® technology allows HDMI, IR (Bi-directional), and power to be sent on one CAT-5e/6 cable.
- Video Input Connector (Sender): (1) HDMI Type A 19-pin, female, locking
- Video Output Connector (Receiver): (1) HDMI Type A 19-pin, female, locking
- Link Connectors (Sender/Receiver): (1) RJ-45, shielded
- Power/HDCP Indicator LED: Bi-Color: Blue/Amber
- IR Extender Port (Receiver): 3.5mm mini-stereo jack
- IR Out Port (Sender / Receiver): 3.5mm mini-mono jack
- IR In port (Sender): 3.5mm mini-mono jack
- Power Supply: (1) 24V DC, locking
- Power Consumption: 24W (max.)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 4.3" x 1" x 3.2" (110mm x 26mm x 80mm)
- Extends HDMI and 3DTV up to 230 feet (70 meters) over a single CAT-6 or up to 198 ft. (60 m) over a single CAT-5e
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs (1.8 kg)
- (1) Extender for HDMI and Bi-Directional IR with POL (Black) (Sender Unit) (GTB-HDBT-POL-BLKS)
- (1) Extender for HDMI and Bi-Directional IR with POL (Black) (Receiver Unit) (GTB-HDBT-POLR)
- (1) 6 ft. Locking HDMI Cable (CAB-HD-LCK-06MM)
- (1) Single Infrared Emitter (GTB-IREMIT)
- (1) IR Extender with Carrier Frequency (EXT-RMT-EXTIRC)
- (1) 24V/1A DC Universal Power Supply (EXT-PS24U1AIP)
- (1) Quick-Start Guide (QSG-GTB-HDBT-POL)
- HDMI Features Supported:
- Resolutions up to 1080p Full HD
- 12-bit Deep Color
- LPCM 7.1 audio, Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Digital® Plus, and DTS-HD® Master Audio™
- 3DTV pass-through
• Supports HDMI1.3 with 3D TV
• Input Connector: HDMI 19-pin Female type "A"
• Input Connector : 5V DC locking power supply connector
• Link Connector: (1) RJ-45 Shielded
• Indicator LED: Red power LED (ON when power is being received)
• Supports multi-channel digital audio: Dolby True HD / DTS Master Audio
• Dimensions: 3.4" D x 3.25" W x 1.25" H
• Power Consumption: 5V DC @ 2A / 10W max.
• Shipping Weight: 2 lb.
• (1) GefenToolBox Extender for HDMI 3DTV Sender unit
• (1) GefenToolBox Extender for HDMI 3DTV Receiver unit
• (1) 6 ft Locking HDMI Cable (M-M)
• (2) 5V DC Locking Power Supplies
• (1) Users Manual
How It Works
Locate the GefenToolBox Extender for HDMI 3DTV Sender unit next to a set-top box or Blu-ray player source. Use the HDMI cables supplied to connect the TV source to the Sender unit. The Receiver unit is located close to the display which can be up to 330 feet away from the Sender unit. The 3D TV display plugs into the back of the Receiver unit. Only one CAT-5 cable connects the Sender and the Receiver units to each other. Multi-channel digital audio is embedded into the HDMI signal (Dolby True HD / DTS Master Audio).
Note: These units are also available in black (please see the Related Products link in the sidebar to the left). This product does not support HDCP content when connected to a DVI source or display.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Gefen GTB-HDBT-POL-BLK extends HDMI up to 230 feet (70 meters) using one CAT-6 cable or up to 198 feet (60 meters)using one CAT-5e (GTBHDBTPOLBLK)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!