The Gefen ToolBox Extender for HDMI 3DTV extends HDMI including multi-channel digital audio at resolutions of up to 1080p60 Full HD up to 330 feet (100 meters) away from any Hi Def source using one CAT-5 cable for the extension. This product also provides an IR back channel to control AV sources using the same CAT-5 cable extension. Using this channel with the optional RMT IR Extender, simply point an IR remote(s) of the A/V device towards the display to control Hi-Def sources as if they were located in the same room or proximity to the display.
- Maximum Resolution: 1080p60
- Extends 3D TV up to 330 feet (100m) from the source to the display using one CAT5e cable
- Allows IR remote control of source devices
- Supports high bit-rate audio formats (Dolby TrueHD / DTS Master Audio)
- Fully HDMI and HDCP compliant
- Locking power connectors on Sender/Receiver units and power supplies for secure connections
HDMI1.3 with 3D TV
• Input Connector: HDMI 19-pin Female type
• Input Connector : 5V DC locking power supply connector
Link Connector: (1) RJ-45 Shielded
• Indicator LED: Red power LED (ON
when power is being received)
• Supports multi-channel digital audio:
Dolby True HD / DTS Master Audio
• Dimensions: 3.4" D x
3.25" W x 1.25" H
• Power Consumption: 5V DC @ 2A / 10W max.
Shipping Weight: 2 lb.
(1) GefenToolBox Extender for HDMI 3DTV Sender unit
• (1) GefenToolBox
Extender for HDMI 3DTV Receiver unit
• (1) 6 ft Locking HDMI Cable
• (2) 5V DC Locking Power Supplies
• (1) Users Manual
Locate the GefenToolBox Extender for HDMI
3DTV Sender unit next to a set-top box or Blu-ray player source. Use the HDMI
cables supplied to connect the TV source to the Sender unit. The Receiver unit
is located close to the display which can be up to 330 feet away from the
Sender unit. The 3D TV display plugs into the back of the Receiver unit. Only
one CAT-5 cable connects the Sender and the Receiver units to each other.
Multi-channel digital audio is embedded into the HDMI signal (Dolby True HD /
DTS Master Audio).
Note: These units are also
available in black (please see the Related Products link in the sidebar to the
left). This product does not support HDCP content when connected to a DVI source
Here are available downloads related to this product: