Your digital audio source connects to the TOSLINK input jack of the GefenTV 1:2 Digital Audio Splitter. Two TOSLINK cables connect to the splitters TOSLINK output jacks. The included 5V DC power adapter is connected and powered on. Perfectly reproduced digital audio is now heard on both TOSLINK outputs.
- Compact unit installs in seconds and hides away easily
- Eliminates the need for complex or expensive equipment
- Up to 16 foot cable length possible out of the splitter
- Use of TOSLINK optical media offers EMI-free signal quality
- Supports uncompressed 2-channel and multichannel audio
Split TOSLINK digital audio from one source to two devices
Would you like to send a single compressed 5.1 digital audio signal to two separate digital audio receivers/devices, but you dont know where to get a simple, cost-effective solution? The GefenTV 1:2 Digital Audio Splitter takes one TOSLINK signal and splits it into two digital audio outputs, at a very affordable price.
This product is a great solution for customers with single-zone amplifiers who would like to send digital audio to two zones or bi-amp an audio system (Just take 1 audio input to 2 amplifiers and configure the system as you need to.)
• (1) Gefen TV 1:2 Digital Audio Splitter
• (1) 5V DC external power supply
• (1) Users Manual
• Input port: 1 x TOSLINK optical fiber
• Output ports: 2 x TOSLINK optical fiber
• Power Supply/Consumption: 5V DC / 5W maximum
• Dimensions: 1.7"W x 1.0"H x 1.6"D
• Operating Temperature: 0-70 deg. C
• Shipping Weight: 1 lb.