IOGEAR USB 2.0 Booster Extension Cable uses active electronics to amplify the USB signal beyond the USB 2.0 specification of 15 feet. It does this with no loss of data integrity or signal quality. The cable has male and female USB type "A" connectors. The USB "A" connector is the rectangular shaped plug found on PCs, hubs, and many other host interfaces. The IOGEAR USB 2.0 Booster Extension Cable extends from the host and provides another female "A" connector for longer distance USB needs.
- Built-in booster chipsets - Amplifies high-speed USB signals .
- Daisy chainable - Three units to support up to 117 ft.
- USB 2.0 transfer rates up to 480Mbps.
- Compact size with patent pending secured lock mechanism.
- Plug-and-Play, no drivers or power supply needed.
- Centralize USB devices and keep desktop workspace clean.
- 39 ft. long
- PC or Mac compatible.
The cable is transparent to the host and the device and it is compatible with any O/S or USB accessory. It is ideal for applications that require distance, for example placing a printer in the office or home where more users have easier access. The IOGEAR USB 2.0 Booster Extension Cable is Plug-and-Play, no additional drivers or complicated set up required. The solution can also give you the ability to daisy-chain a maximum of three cables together in order to reach up to a total of 117 feet of USB High-Speed connection.