Home > Commercial Equipment > Accessories > Grandstream GXP2160
The GXP2160 is a state-of-the-art enterprise level 6-line SIP phone that features a 4.3 inch color LCD, 5 programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 24 programmable BLF extension keys, dual Gigabit network ports, integrated PoE and Bluetooth, 5-way voice-conferencing, and Electronic Hook Switch (EHS).
The GXP2160 delivers superior HD audio quality on the handset and speakerphone, rich and cutting edge telephony features, and personalized information and customizable application service. The GXP2160 also supports automated provisioning for easy deployment, advanced security protection for privacy, and broad interoperability.
- Applications: Google Voice (pending), weather, currency, news, Internet radio, Last.fm
- Feature Keys: Programmable context sensitive softkeys, 11 dedicated function keys
- Auxiliary Ports: RJ9 headset jack (allowing HS with Plantonics headsets), USB
- HD Audio: Yes (available on both handset and speakerphone)
- Graphic Display: 4.3" (480x272) TFT color LCD
- Voice Conferencing: 5-way voice conferencing
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluebooth V2.1
- Phonebook: Up to 2000 entries
- Integrated Dual-color BLF: 2
- Lines: 6
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Grandstream Networks Enterprise 6 Line VoIP Phone Deskset (GXP2160)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!