Solid Signal > Satellite Equipment > DIRECTV Receivers > DIRECTV H24-COM
Looking for a digital satellite receiver? DIRECTV HD receivers are a Solid Signal specialty. Buying the right satellite receiver has never been easier. Get your HD satellite receiver today!
DIRECTVs H24 receiver is small, fast, and smart! This HD receiver works with all DIRECTV systems including legacy dish systems. The H24 is designed for wall mounting without a separate kit and is RF-remote capable without an external antenna.
- Parental controls/locks: Enjoy peace of mind over what your children are watching by locking out objectionable programming
- High definition (mpeg-2, mpeg-4) and standard definition (mpeg-2) enabled. View the best in both HD and SD programming
- See whos calling with on-screen Caller ID. View and log Caller ID info provided by your local phone company
- H24 and HR24s installed on systems that DO NOT have a SWiM Switch require B-Band Converters
- For easy activation; please call our activation hotline at 1-866-726-4183
- For Commercial Accounts: Verification of account may be required
- Questions about DIRECTVs policy on new receivers? Click here
- See over 130 channels in 1080i and 1080p HD
- Build your own channel guide with QuickTune
- Faster guide surfing, and channel changing
- Click Here to purchase the RF Remote
- Integrated Deca technology
- Energy star Compliant
- 3D Ready Receiver
- Wall Mountable
- All DIRECTV receivers, DVRs, and clients must be activated within 30 days of receipt. After 30 days, Signal Group LLC will activate this equipment using any available source of DIRECTV account information. Activating this equipment will start a new 2-year contract with DIRECTV, and payment of this transaction signifies that you agree to this new contract. Unactivated equipment can be returned to Solid Signal within 30 days of receipt with an approved RMA
Enjoy faster channel surfing, and smaller form factor with DIRECTVs latest HD Receiver, the H24. See every detail in spectacular HD clarity. Never run out of shows to watch with the most HD channels available and on demand anywhere. Search for your shows quickly and easily.
| Whats in the Box
| • H24 Satellite Receiver
• 6-Foot HDMI Cable
• Power Cable
| • Access Card
• IR Remote Control
• (2) AA Batteries
| Activation Process
| As an Authorized Dealer all you have to do is Call DIRECTV once you have the receiver to activate it over the phone.
(2) Composite Outputs (RCA)
|(2) Stereo Outputs (L/R)
Digital Audio (Coax)
|Satellite Input (Coaxial)
Weight: 6 lbs.
(MPEG-2) and high definition
(MPEG-2, MPEG-4) enabled
• Get access to thousands of available titles with DIRECTV On Demand
• Dolby® Digital 5.1 Surround Sound capable
• Parental locks/control
• Simultaneous SD and HD output
|• SWiM Compatible.
• View and log Caller ID information provided by your local phone company.
• 14 Day Advanced Program Guide®
• Internal RF Antenna
• Interactive TV enabled
• Customize the guide by choosing only the channels you want to see
| Frequently Asked Questions
|Q. Does the H24 receiver come with an Access Card?
A. Yes, all our DIRECTV receivers come with an Access Card.
Q. What Satellite Dish is required for the H24
A. To receive DIRECTVs MPEG-4 HD a AT9, AU9,SL3 or SL5 Dish is required.
Q. Does the H24 require a B-Band Converter (BBC)
A. Only requires BBC if you are NOT using SWM.
Q. Whats the difference between H24 and the H23
A. SPEED! That would be the biggest difference, the other considerable difference is the Built in DECA, for Multiroom Viewing or MRV through DIRECTVs Connected home
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for DIRECTV MPEG-4 Enabled Commercial Receiver (H24-COM)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!