Solid Signal > Satellite Equipment > DIRECTV Receivers > DIRECTV H25-COM12
So small you will hardly notice it! DIRECTVs H25 is the perfect receiver for wall mounting or for a spare room. This is a full-featured DIRECTV receiver that can be used for whole-home (multiroom viewing.) A SWiM system is absolutely required. Use the H25MNT for wall mounting and the H25RFANT for use with an RF remote.
Now with a 12 month full replacement warranty from
- For Commercial Accounts: Verification of account may be required.
- SWM System Required What qualifies as a SWM System? Click Here
- Wall Mountable with the H25 Wall Mount
- DIRECTV H25 Set Top Box Dimensions: Width 8.66" Height 1.12" Depth 5.75" Weight 1.19 lbs.
- Integrated Deca technology
- Parental controls/locks: Enjoy peace of mind over what your children are watching by locking out objectionable programming.
- 3D Ready Receiver
- We Do Not Ship DIRECTV Receivers to Canada
- SWM Only - Will not work with Non-SWM Systems
- Connect Your H25 Using Component Cables with the Optional Component Dongle - Available Here
- Whats in the box? 6-Foot RCA cable, AC Adapter, DIRECTV User Guide, Access Card, 6-Foot HDMI Cable, Phone Wire, RC65X IR Remote
- See whos calling with on-screen Caller ID. View and log Caller ID info provided by your local phone company.
- To Enable RF Remote Functionality (Goes through walls and floors) get the Remote and the HD25RFANT RF Dongle Adapter
- Faster guide surfing, and channel changing
- MRV (Multi Room Viewing) Compatible
- 12 Month Full Replacement Warranty From Solid Signal!
- For easy activation; please call our activation hotline at 1-866-726-4183
DIRECTVs smallest HD Receiver yet, the H25 is wall mountable and easily tucked behind a TV. This is the first receiver that absolutely requires a SWM (Single Wire Multiswitch) or a SWM Dish.
Equipment costs, particularly for advanced products such as HD and/or DVR receivers, can be sizable and provides customers with a more affordable alternative.
| Whats in the Box
| • 6-Foot HDMI Cable
• Power Cable
| • H25 Satellite Receiver
• Access Card
• IR Remote Control
• (2) AA Batteries
| Activation Process
| Solid Signal is an Authorized Dealer so all you have to do is Call DIRECTV once you have the receiver to activate it over the phone.
A/V Out (10 pin connection) for Component dongle
Composite Outputs (RCA)
|(2) Stereo Outputs (L/R)
Digital Audio (Coax)
|Satellite Input (Coaxial)
Weight: 1.19 lbs.
(MPEG-2) and high definition
(MPEG-2, MPEG-4) enabled
• Get access to thousands of available titles with DIRECTV On Demand
• Dolby® Digital 5.1 Surround Sound capable
• Parental locks/control
• Simultaneous SD and HD output
|• SWiM Compatible.
• View and log Caller ID information provided by your local phone company.
• 14 Day Advanced Program Guide®
• Interactive TV enabled
• Customize the guide by choosing only the channels you want to see
| Frequently Asked Questions
|Q. Does the H24 receiver come with an Access Card?
A. Yes, all our DIRECTV receivers come with an Access Card.
Q. What Satellite Dish is required for the H24
A. To receive DIRECTVs MPEG-4 HD a AT9, AU9,SL3 or SL5 Dish is required.
Q. Does the H24 require a B-Band Converter (BBC)
A. Only requires BBC if you are NOT using SWM.
Q. Whats the difference between H24 and the H23
A. SPEED! That would be the biggest difference, the other considerable difference is the Built in DECA, for Multiroom Viewing or MRV through DIRECTVs Connected home
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for DIRECTV H25 High Definition MPEG-4 Commercial Receiver (H-25) FOR COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!