he Model H838BID Bi-directional Video Hub with 5-volt IR (for use with cable TV feeds) amplifies the incoming signal and provide outputs to eight television locations in the home.
- Distributes CATV to eight TVs
- Two modulator inputs to add locally generated channels (camera or DVD)
- Bi-directional with a 5-42 MHz return path for cable modems, interactive applications and pay-per-view boxes
- IR repeating system using 5-volt target
- Five enclosure grid spaces
- 6.25" x 3.25" x 2.25"
Each has two modulator inputs to add locally generated channels
from DVD players, satellite receivers, VCRs, digital cable boxes and
front door, back door and babies room cameras.
Every TV location in
the home receives every cable or antenna channel plus every modulator
generated video channel. In addition the H838BID has a built-in IR
engine which allows infrared remote control of the video equipment from
any TV location. It features a return path for bi-directional CATV,
perfect for use with cable modems and pay-per-view boxes.