Solid Signal > Video Surveillance > Hidden Cameras
Mini Gadgets HCBulb LED and Night Vision Light Bulb Camera (HCBULB)
Brand: MINI Gadgets
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
The HCBulb is a genius combination of regular LED light bulb and security light thanks to its built in camera and automatic night vision. Put in a MicroSD card and screw it in to any standard light bulb socket and this device immediately starts recording everything it sees. The included simple remote control makes controlling the bright LED lighting easy from anywhere in the room, so not only does this bulb have a hidden camera, its an improvement on all other lighting that does not have a remote control.
- Motion detecting camera
- Video Format: 3GP
- Viewing Angle: 90°
- Storage: MicroSD card up to 32GB
- Up to 7 days of video storage on 32GB (varies depending on amount of motion)
- Motion detection: up to 26 ft distance
- Night vision: up to 50 ft distance
- Dimensions: 3" - 1.25" x 4.25"
- Weight: 4.4 oz
- Includes: 1 x LED and Night Vision Light Bulb Camera, 1 x Light Extension, 1 x Remote, 1 x MicroSD USB adapter, 1 x Software Disc*, 1 x Instruction Booklet
- Compatible with Windows 7 ONLY - Software, Windows up to Win8 - MicroSD Card Playback, and Mac
- Night vision
- Adjustable settings
- Auto exposure control (white balance and sharpness)
- Auto-rewrite memory option
- LED bulb (40 Watt equivalent)
- Built-in MicroSD card slot
- Excellent video compression
- Video Resolution: 640 x 480 @ 12fps VGA; 352 x 288 @ 12fps CIF
Multiple settings and controls. The
included software program makes it easy to change the time and date,
recording resolution, recording overwrite, as well as the recording
Efficient use of storage. The
HCBulb has fantastic video compression and recording methods that keep
the video file size down, making it possible to record and store large
amounts of video. On motion detection mode, the video records only when
there is movement. In the constant recording mode, the video is
constantly recording, but the frame rate is slowed down when there is no
movement in order to save as much space as possible. When motion is
detected in this mode the frame rate goes back to full speed.
Retrieve footage with easy to use removable MicroSD card storage. The
HCBulb can take up to a 32GB MicroSD card. With its special recording
modes it can store a full 4 days of video even if you have 12 full hours
of constant movement. Less movement means more video can be stored, up
to a full week.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Mini Gadgets HCBulb LED and Night Vision Light Bulb Camera (HCBULB)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!