The ingenious HCCordCam, a DVR built into an AC Adapter, is the perfect covert video recording system. This covert system includes a 4 GB SD card, USB cable, RCA output cable and remote control that provides greater control over resolution and motion sensitivity. The camera is built into the end of the cord. We left out no detail in this invention.
- Tiny pinhole camera hidden in end of cord - allows for custom positioning unlike most AC adapter cameras
- Storage: MicroSD card up to 32GB
- Storage Consumption: ~1GB consumed every 40 minutes
- Power: Plugs into AC (100-240V)
- Dimensions: 63 x 51 x 43mm
- Weight: 90g
- Motion detection with three selectable recording intervals (1/3/5 min)
- Remote control operation
- Supports TV out
- Time/Date stamp
- Audio not included
- Video Resolution: 720 x 480 @ 30fps
- Video Format: AVI
- Viewing Angle: 60 degrees
Capture high resolution video using motion or remote control activation.
When using motion activation, the camera will record for an interval of
time every time it detects motion. This model gives you the option to
choose between 1, 3, and 5 minute recording intervals. It also comes
with a programmable time and date stamp you can show exactly when your
evidence was gathered.
30 Second set up and youre ready to go. Since
the whole system is powered by the power plug, youll have no concerns
about running out of power. Footage is stored to a removable SD card,
giving the option of exchanging the card— leaving the unit in place to continue surveillance and while you review the evidence you have.