Home > Installation Tools > Wall Plates > CablesToGo HD15
CablesToGo RapidRun HD15 (UXGA) Wall Plate (HD15)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
RapidRuns revolutionary design provides the greatest flexibility and ease of installation without loss of signal quality. Two styles of Runner base cables, a 3-Coax with 4 twisted pairs and a 5-coax version, allow this unique interconnect system to be configured for UXGA, Component, Composite and/or Digital/Analog Audio Signals.
- Color code: Yellow
- For use with RapidRun™ PC/Video (UXGA) Runners (color code yellow)
- Supports transmission of UXGA and component video signals
- Fits into a standard J-box
- Compatible with Leviton Decora brand cover plates
- Ideal for use with computers, projectors, and any display requiring an HD15 connection
The key to this RapidRun is our proprietary connector design which features a locking mechanism that connects to either a Break-Away Flying Lead or Wall Plate. The amazing RapidRun connector also enables you to pull the Runner base cable through a 3/4in conduit then terminate with your flying lead or wall plate.
Please note: each complete RapidRun solution requires a Break-Away or Wall Plate on either end of the Runner cable. For each Runner you will need (2) Break-Aways, (2) Wall Plates, OR (1) Break-Away and (1) Wall Plate.
Decora is a registered trademark of Leviton Manufacturing Company, Inc. This product is not manufactured or endorsed by the Leviton Manufacturing Company, Inc.
* RapidRun runner cables are designed to pull through 3/4in conduit including pre-manufactured 90 degree sweeps. 90 degree, 3/4in conduit sweeps bent by installers in the field may have smaller diameters than pre-manufactured sweeps, resulting in pulling diameter reductions of 15% or more.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CablesToGo RapidRun HD15 (UXGA) Wall Plate (HD15)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!