Solid Signal > Installation Tools and Parts > Wall Plates > CablesToGo HD15-A
CablesToGo RapidRun HD15A HD15 (UXGA) 3.5mm Stereo Audio Break-Away Wall Plate (HD15-A)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
RapidRuns revolutionary design provides the greatest flexibility and ease of installation without loss of signal quality. Two styles of Runner™ base cables, a 3-Coax with 4 twisted pairs and a 5-coax version, allow this unique interconnect system to be configured for UXGA, Component, Composite and/or Digital/Analog Audio Signals.
- The key to this system is RapidRun proprietary connector design which features a locking mechanism that connects to either a Break-Away Flying Lead or Wall Plate. The connector also enables you to pull the Runner base cable through a 3/4in conduit then terminate with your flying lead or wall plate.
- Color code: Yellow
- For use with RapidRun PC/Video UXGA Runners (color code yellow)
- Supports transmission of UXGA and component video signals
- Supports transmission of stereo audio from a PC to a projector or desktop speakers via 3.5mm audio jack
- Fully molded HD15 connector provides excellent strain relief
- Ideal for use with computers, projectors, and any display requiring a HD15 connection
Please note: each complete RapidRun solution requires a Break-Away or Wall Plate on either end of the Runner cable. For each Runner you will need (2) Break-Aways, (2) Wall Plates, OR (1) Break-Away and (1) Wall Plate.
Decora is a registered trademark of Leviton Manufacturing Company, Inc. This product is not manufactured or endorsed by the Leviton Manufacturing Company, Inc.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for CablesToGo RapidRun HD15A HD15 (UXGA) 3.5mm Stereo Audio Break-Away Wall Plate (HD15-A)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!