Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Commercial Equipment Accessories
ZeeVee’s HDb2840 encoder/modulator converts unencrypted HDMI video sources such as signage players into digital cable channels that are broadcast over existing coax cabling to an unlimited number of HDTVs.
Four input digital HD QAM modulator with HDMI inputs capable of modulating unencrypted HDMI sources.
- Four Component video inputs - 1080p/i, 720p, 480p/i
- Digital MPEG2 Encoding: Up to 36Mbps sustained average encoding rate, Audio encoded into AC-3
- RF Modulation / Channel Upconversion: Well-formed QAM 256 6Mhz channel, inserted onto any blank channel, Independently Frequency agile from 50 to 858Mhz (Channels 2-135), Supports STD, HRC or IRC cable standards
- Integrated Closed Caption support
- Dimensions: 1.72" H x 17.33" W (without rack mount ears) x 9.9" D
- Weight: 6.25lb
- Warranty: 2 years
- Includes: Modulator, power cord, A/V cables, and manual
The LCD front panel provides device status
of IP address, data rate encoding, configured RF and digital channels,
and numerous other details providing convenience at your finger tips.
The Maestro software allows you to configure and entire headend quickly,
view status and configurations, apply a value to all channels with a
few clicks, create your channel plan on one page, and much more.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for ZeeVee HDb2840 Four input digital HD QAM modulator with HDMI inputs capable of modulating unencrypted HDMI sources. (HDb2840)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!