Home > TV Antennas & Supplies > TV Antennas - Indoor Only > Solid Signal HDBLADE100-DELUXE
Watch TV for free with the easy to install Solid Signal HD-BLADE and stop paying so much for cable. Replace cable TV with a solution that gives you the most popular channels.
Ultra thin hide-away design allows you to mount on a wall, or use included stand
Includes HD-BLADE antenna, 9ft ultra thin coax cable, stand, and 3M adhesives for optional wall mountingReceives HD channels at 30+ miles
Access free HD channels from your local area
- Mounts on the wall, in a window, or layed flat.
- Latest technology allows silver elements to be printed onto a thin plastic sheet, giving you the strength of a bow-tie antenna squished in a flat easy to mount package
- Hides nicely behind TV, A/V Equipment, or pictures
- HD BLADE pulls in HD locals so you dont have to pay for them from your service provider
- Outperforms many of the traditional style indoor antennas like rabbit ears
- To make the HD BLADE Fit your custom installation, there is a 75 OHM Coax connection for you to connect your own RG6 cable to.
- The Thinnest Indoor Hi-VHF / UHF Antenna That Actually Works!
- Add the HD-BLADE Stand to your order to expand your placement options and better direct the antenna at TV stations
- This antenna does not come with cable - Click here to see our ultra thin coax cable
- Simply place the antenna where you get the best signal and run a channel-scan on your TV and start pulling in FREE HD channels
- Includes 2 easy-mount patches for wall mount
- HD BLADE measures 13 inches x 12 inches and is .017 inches thin
- Built for high performance on High-VHF and UHF frequencies
|Meet the razor-thin antenna that mounts anywhere, blends into surroundings, and offers high-gain performance to pull in hard-to-reach stations. |
What Makes the HD Blade So Powerful?
| || || |
The HD Blade has real silver elements embedded between two thin sheets of industrial grade plastic. The design of the elements mimic that of a long range outdoor antenna, but for the first time technology has allowed us to print metal elements on to a sheet.
The same stealth technology that put antennas in the mud flap of vehicles is being used to bring you a high performance TV antenna, in a razor thin design that you can hide away.
|How will this work with my satellite /cable? |
Combining FREE HD local channels with satellite and cable work out very well. Especially if you that means you can stop paying for local channels, which should be free, from your cable or satellite provider. TV Antennas often pick-up channels that paid providers dont carry.
| || |
| || || |
|Custom Cable Length for Perfect Fit |
Too short of cable and your antenna and you cant reach that sweet spot for signal. Too much cable and you get interference. At Solid Signal we understand the challenges of indoor reception, and thats why we offer custom cable length for your specific setups.
| ||Indoor Antenna with Outdoor Design |
The advantage of the HD Blade over other indoor antennas is that we use the same design as outdoor bowtie-style outdoor antenna. But now with new technology you can now print metal elements onto a razor-thin sheet for indoor use.
| || |
| || |
Rabbit ears just dont cut it anymore
The classic rabbit ear was designed primarily for VHF, when most channels were on 2-13, with a tiny loop for UHF. Now with digital channels, over 70% of the market is on UHF. Thats where the HD Blade excels, picking up Hi-VHF and UHF for maximum reception.
| || |
TV Antenna Help
Need help choosing a new TV or HDTV Antenna? We are here to help!
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Solid Signal HD-Blade Flat Indoor HDTV Antenna Deluxe Kit (HDBLADE100-DELUXE)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!