Solid Signal > TV Antennas & Supplies > TV Antennas - Indoor Only
A high powered alternative to the redundancy and on-going expense of cable TV, this HDBLADE100 Bogo pack from Solid Signal will allow you to receive dozens of over-the-air HDTV stations in stunning HD quality. With the HDBLADE, you will have a non-cumbersome TV antenna that discreetly resides in the background, while receiving 1080 HD content just like a ten foot antenna on the roof. Finally an indoor antenna that actually works; discarding the hassle of cable TV has never been easier!
- Latest technology allows silver elements to be printed onto a thin plastic sheet, giving you the strength of a bow-tie antenna squished in a flat easy to mount package
- To make the HD BLADE Fit your custom installation, there is a 75 OHM Coax connection for you to connect your own RG6 cable to
- Simply place the antenna where you get the best signal and run a channel-scan on your TV and start pulling in FREE HD channels
- Add the HD-BLADE Stand to your order to expand your placement options and better direct the antenna at TV stations
- HD BLADE pulls in HD locals so you dont have to pay for them from your service provider
- This antenna does not come with cable - Click here to see our ultra thin coax cable
- Outperforms many of the traditional style indoor antennas like rabbit ears
- HD BLADE measures 13 inches x 12 inches and is .017 inches thin
- The Thinnest Indoor Hi-VHF / UHF Antenna That Actually Works!
- Built for high performance on High-VHF and UHF frequencies
- Perfect companion to streaming sticks or other internet devices
- Hides nicely behind TV, A/V Equipment, or pictures
- All the top rated programs available LIVE, for free
- Mounts on the wall, in a window, or layed flat
- Includes 2 easy-mount patches for wall mount
|Meet the razor-thin antenna that mounts anywhere, blends into surroundings, and offers high-gain performance to pull in hard-to-reach stations. |
What Makes the HD Blade So Powerful?
| || || |
The HD Blade has real silver elements embedded between two thin sheets of industrial grade plastic. The design of the elements mimic that of a long range outdoor antenna, but for the first time technology has allowed us to print metal elements on to a sheet.
The same stealth technology that put antennas in the mud flap of vehicles is being used to bring you a high performance TV antenna, in a razor thin design that you can hide away.
|How will this work with my satellite /cable? |
Combining FREE HD local channels with satellite and cable work out very well. Especially if you that means you can stop paying for local channels, which should be free, from your cable or satellite provider. TV Antennas often pick-up channels that paid providers dont carry.
| || |
| || || |
|Custom Cable Length for Perfect Fit |
Too short of cable and your antenna and you cant reach that sweet spot for signal. Too much cable and you get interference. At Solid Signal we understand the challenges of indoor reception, and thats why we offer custom cable length for your specific setups.
| ||Indoor Antenna with Outdoor Design |
The advantage of the HD Blade over other indoor antennas is that we use the same design as outdoor bowtie-style outdoor antenna. But now with new technology you can now print metal elements onto a razor-thin sheet for indoor use.
| || |
| || |
Rabbit ears just dont cut it anymore
The classic rabbit ear was designed primarily for VHF, when most channels were on 2-13, with a tiny loop for UHF. Now with digital channels, over 70% of the market is on UHF. Thats where the HD Blade excels, picking up Hi-VHF and UHF for maximum reception.
| || |
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Solid Signal Indoor Digital Flat TV Antenna Black - 2 Pack (HDBLADE100x2)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!