Solid Signal > Wire & Cable > HDMI Accessories
The Lumagen HDMI 1.4 CAT-cable extender is designed to allow more reliable real-world performance with longer cable lengths than competing products. The Lumagen HDMI-CAT6 cable extender uses a HDMI repeater chip in both the transmitter and receiver. Typically other products do not have a repeater chip in the “transmitter.” Solutions lacking an active video buffer in the transmitter cause discontinuities in the impedance of the transmission line, reducing maximum cable length.
- Active signal buffering for video and control (DDC) signals, at both the transmitter and receiver, maximizes video, EDID, and HDCP-encryption-key, signal integrity.
- Programmable cable equalization at both transmitter and receiver allows system specific settings with lower cable jitter than dynamic-cable-equalization solutions.
- Power supplies at both transmitter and receiver eliminate power-supply-current induced cable voltage-drop to improve signal integrity.
- Using CAT6 STP, with 24 AWG HDMI, cables supports 1080p60 for a total distance of over 70 meters, with up to 30 meters of CAT6 STP cable, under nominal conditions
- Supports all HDMI 1.4 3D modes
- Supports HDMI 1.4 Audio-Return-Channel (ARC)
- Supports up to a 300 Mhz pixel clock or 1080p at 120 Hz
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Lumagen HDMI-CAT6 Cable Extender (HDMI-CAT6)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!