Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > Motorola HK1860A
The Motorola AP-7181 is an outdoor high performance, multi-radio 802.11n mesh access point that delivers exceptional network capacity and performance. By embracing the 802.11n standard and optimizing radio hardware and software components, maximum throughputs and connections for mesh networking are realized. The AP-7181 delivers fast, stable connections and allows 802.11n capabilities to be extended outdoors and is designed specifically to meet the outdoor network needs of enterprises, municipal agencies, and transit systems.
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 Year
- The Motorola AP-7181 is an 802.11n Mesh Access Point that operates in the 2.4GHz & 5GHz spectrum.
- Offers an integrated antenna array (Dual Pol) and achieves a maximum data rate of 300Mbps.
- AC Powered.
MOTOROLA Outdoor Multi-Radio 802.11n Access Point. Max Data Rate of 300Mbps. Features 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz radios that support 3 X 3 MIMO. AC Power
- Band (GHz): 2.4 - 2.483GHz & 5.470 - 5.850GHz
- Data Rate (Mbps): Up to 300Mbps
- Frequency Range: 2412-2472 MHz / 5180-5825 MHz
- Broadband Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz / 5.4 GHz / 5.8 GHz
- Item Width: 14 in
- Item Length: 15.35 in
- Protocol: 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 - 2.483GHz) & 802.11a/n (5.470 - 5.850GHz)
- Transmit Power: Max 2.4GHz 36dBM & Max 5.8GHz 34dBm (Both Are Settable in 1dB Increments)
- BER: N/A
- Data Connectors: RJ-45
- Power Supply: AC Power Supply is included (90-265VAC at 47-63Hz)
- Sensitivity: N/A
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Motorola Solutions AP-7181 2.4GHz & 5.8GHz AC Outdoor Multi Radio AP (HK1860A)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!