The Cambium Point-to-Point (PTP) 230 Series Wireless Ethernet Solutions are designed to provide high-throughput, reliable broadband communications on a tight budget. Enterprises, government organizations, and service providers with limited resources can establish and extend backhaul communications affordably with a PTP 200 Series solution.
- Description: PTP230 5.7 GHZ AES Link with power supplies and mounting brackets included, Canada
- Ethernet Capacity: 50Mbps
- Network Protocol: IP
- Broadband System Configuration: All Outdoor
- Data Rate: 50 Mbit/s
- Security/Encryption: 128-bit AES
- Maximum Data Rate: 50 Mbit/s
- Temperature Range: -40-55 deg C
- Broadband Antenna Type: Integrated
- Antenna Type: Integrated
- Channel Bandwidth: 10MHz|20MHz
Available in both 5.4 GHz or 5.8 GHz, the PTP 230 systems can synchronize communications using a GPS timing device, allowing you to collocate multiple radios with virtually no self interference. Based on OFDM technology, the PTP 230 offers robust performance, even in near or non line-of-sight (nLOS or NLOS) conditions. Upgrade your PTP 100 link today by simply replacing your radios and triple your throughput.
The PTP230 is ideal for applications such as video surveillance, Voice-over-IP, and streaming video content. These systems offer compelling price-per-megabit communications.