Solid Signal > Computer and Networking Gear > Wi-Fi Antennas > Cambium HK2013A
Cambium HK2013A PTP 230 - PTP230 5.4 GHz FCC Complete Link AES CANADA (HK2013A)
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
Availability: Currently Not Available
PTP 54230 systems extend your coverage up to 18 miles (29 km) when configured with a passive LENS or up to 80 miles (128.7 km) with a reflector. The systems communicate effectively in line-of-sight (LOS) and near-line-of-sight (nLOS) environments and operates in the 5.4 GHz radio frequencies (RF) at Ethernet data rates up to 50 Mbps. Meets AES specifications. For use in Canada.
- Broadband Frequency Band: 5.4 GHz
- Frequency Range: 5.470-5.725 GHz
- Description: PTP230 5.4 GHz link with power supplies/mounting brackets CANADA version, 40 Mbps. Integrated 10dBi ant. Up to 4.5 mile range. AES encryption.
- Ethernet Capacity: 50Mbps
- Network Protocol: IP
- Broadband System Configuration: All Outdoor
- Data Rate: 50 Mbit/s
- Temperature Range: -40-55 deg C
- Maximum Data Rate: 50 Mbit/s
- Broadband Antenna Type: Integrated
- Antenna Type: Integrated
- Antenna Gain: 10 dBi
- Channel Bandwidth: 10MHz|20MHz
- Power Consumption: 9W Max
- DC Input Voltage Range: 24-30 V
- Interface: RJ-45
Available in both 5.4 GHz or 5.8 GHz, the PTP 230 systems can synchronize communicatons using a GPS timing device, allowing you to collocate multiple radios with virtually no self interference. Based on OFDM technology, the PTP 230 offers robust performance, even in near or non line-of-sight (nLOS or NLOS) conditions. Upgrade your PTP 100 link today by simply replacing your radios, and triple your throughput.
The PTP 230 is ideal for applications such as video surveillance, Voice-over-IP, and streaming video content. These systems offer compelling price-per-megabit communications.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Cambium HK2013A PTP 230 - PTP230 5.4 GHz FCC Complete Link AES CANADA (HK2013A)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!