Solid Signal > Commercial Equipment > Format Converters > Kramer Electronics HKS100I
The HKS100I secure isolator offers the highest possible separation between a source computer and its DVI-I video, keyboard, and analog audio to prevent any potential data leakage between the source and the peripheral equipment.
- Display Plug & Play (EDID) Protection - Leakage prevention through patented emulated technology, signaling attacks prevented by design, fully functional DDC/EDID
- Highest Security by Design - Designed by an agency to support isolation of large KVM matrix and conference room equipment
- Wide Range of Video Standard Support - DVI-I dual-link interface can be used for VGA, DVI-D and HDMI
- Analog Audio Data Diode - Prevents abuse of the audio out channel sending data back to the computer
- Tamper Evident Label - Provides clear visual indication of product tampering or opening
- Active Anti Tampering - Always-on active anti-tampering with 10-year battery
- Mouse & Keyboard Isolation
- All Firmware in ROM
||1 DVI-I (F) connector, 1 3.5mm mini jack for unbalanced stereo audio, 1 USB-B connector for keyboard and mouse.
||1 DVI-I (F) connector, 1 3.5mm mini jack for unbalanced stereo audio, 2 USB-A connectors for keyboard and mouse.
|VIDEO STANDARDS SUPPORTED:
||Single- and dual-link DVI resolutions up to 2560 x 1600, VGA resolutions up to 2048x1536 (cable/adapter required), HDMI 1.0 resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (cable/converter required),
unidirectional audio out over HDMI.
||12V DC, 1A max.
||Common Criteria EAL 4+ pending.
||Safety: UL/cUL60950, EN60 950; EMI/EMC: FCC Class B, CE Mark, EN55022B, VCCI.
||14.5cm x 10.5cm x 2.8cm (5.7" x 4.1" x 1.1") W, D, H.
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Kramer Secure DVI-I/Keyboard Audio Isolator (HKS100I)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!