Home > Installation Tools > Signal Meters > Applied Instruments HM5510
Applied Instruments HM5510 Spectrum Analyzer (HM5510)
Brand: Applied Instruments
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
The Hameg HM5510 is a 1GHz spectrum analyzer. Use the HM55102 for determining the real time frequency response of CATV and institutional networks. The HM5510 is easy to operate and extremely affordable.
- Amplitude Range from -100dBm to +10dBm,80dB On-Screen
- Phase-Locked Direct Digital Synthesis (DDS)
- Keypad Entry for Precise and Repeatable Frequency Setting
- TCXO High Stability Reference Oscillator
- Resolution Bandwidth 9 kHz, 120 kHz, 1 MHz
- Analog Signal processing and display
- We Do Not Ship to Canada
- 6V dc (max. current 100mA) supply is available via the power output for the supply of External active probes
- Frequency Range from 150 kHz to 1050 MHz
- Resolution Bandwidths: 20kHz and 500 kHz
• Frequency Range from 150 kHz to 1050 MHz
Bandwidths: 20kHz and 500 kHz
• Amplitude Range from -100dBm to
+10dBm, 80dB On-Screen
• Phase-Locked Direct Digital Synthesis (DDS)
Keypad Entry for Precise and Repeatable frequency setting
• TCXO High
Stability Reference Oscillator
• Resolution Bandwidth 9 kHz, 120 kHz,
• Analog Signal processing and display
HM5510 Spectrum Analyzers are designed for measurement in the frequency range
150 kHz to 1.05 GHz. They have a hybrid design with digital frequency
generation, analog signal processing and analogue signal display by cathode ray
The Spectrum Analyzers are easy to operate and well
equipped. A large, clear LCD shows Center Frequency, Span, and Reference Level.
The frequency and level of the marker are also indicated and displayed as an
intensified sector on the CRT. All other parameters are indicated by LEDs and
can adjusted when activated by their respective pushbuttons.
Frequency, and Reference Level can be input via the keyboard or the rotary
encoder. LCD Contrast, Trace Intensity, Trace Rotation, Focus, Marker Position
and Earphone Volume are set electronically by the rotary encoder.
previously mentioned, the 1st and 2nd Local Oscillator signals are generated by
direct digital synthesis (DDS). The required reference signal is generated by a
temperature controlled Crystal oscillator, which offers the advantage of very
precise and reproducible frequency selection.
Measurement can be made
in the range from -100 dBm to +10 dBm with a resolution bandwidth of 20 kHz or
500 kHz. A 4 kHz video filter can also be activated.
dynamic range of the display is 80dB. Measurement can be made over the complete
frequency range (1 GHz) in Full Span mode, or in Span ranges between 1 MHz and
500 MHz. Zero Span (0 Hz) is available too.
Analyzers offers an excellent cost/performance ratio and are suitable for
manifold measurement tasks in training, service, test and development including
preliminary emc investigation.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Applied Instruments HM5510 Spectrum Analyzer (HM5510)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!