Home > Satellite Equipment > DIRECTV Receivers > DIRECTV HR23
DIRECTV HR23 High Definition DIRECTV PLUS MPEG-4 DVR (HR23) HD DVR Receiver
No Reviews Available
Be the first to write one!
DIRECTV HD DVR receiver, the HR23. Packed with features - the HR23 boast MPEG-4 format compatibility, multiple screen format resolutions, and DIRECTVs popular DIRECtV+ PLUS DVR technology.
- 3D Compatible, after automatic update
- 2 many things to list
- DIRECTV requires a 24 month (lease) commitment on all activated receivers Click Here for details regarding the DIRECTV EQUIPMENT LEASE AGREEMENT.
- 500gb Hard Drive Allows you to record up to 100 Hours of MPEG4 HD or 400 Hours of SD Programmning
- With a DIRECTV Plus® HD DVR receiver and your PC connected to your home network, you can watch your recorded programs on your computer
- Pause live TV for up to 90 minutes and use rewind, instant replay and slow motion on live or recorded TV
- We Do Not Ship to Canada
- Compatable with DIRECTVs Single Wire Multiswitch (SWM) system
- Add wireless ethernet support for services like On Demand by purchasing the DIRECTV HPTurbo
- View photos on your TV screen and listen to music stored on your PC with DIRECTV Media Share
- Take advantage of DIRECTV interactive features like DIRECTV Active™. Get weather information, lottery results and horoscopes onscreen
- Activated receivers cannot be returned to Solid Signal and must be handled by DIRECTV
- The DIRECTV HR23 has two satellite tuners for recording up to two shows at once on SD and HD
- Supports 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p picture resolution outputs and multiple screen formats
- WE DO NOT SHIP TO CANADA OR MEXICO
| Whats in the Box
| • 6-Foot HDMI Cable
• 6-Foot Component Cable
• 6-Foot A/V Cable
• Power Cable
• Phone cable
| • HR23 Satellite Receiver
• Access Card
• RC64R RF/IR Remote Control
• HD DVR PLUS Guide
• (2) AA Batteries
|Beyond Solid Signals return policy this item is covered by the Manufacturers Warranty of 90 days Parts and Labor. Extended service plans are available from DIRECTV.
| Activation Process
| As an Authorized Dealer all you have to do is Call DIRECTV once you have the receiver to activate it over the phone.
Composite Output (RCA)
|Stereo Output (L/R)
Digital Audio (Coax)
|(2) Satellite Inputs (Coaxial)
Weight: 8 lbs.
(MPEG-2) and high definition
(MPEG-2, MPEG-4) enabled
• Get access to thousands of available titles with DIRECTV On Demand
• Dolby® Digital 5.1 Surround Sound capable
• Parental locks/control
|• SWiM Compatible.
• View and log Caller ID information provided by your local phone company.
• 14 Day Advanced Program Guide®
• Series Link - Record an entire season of your favorite show
• Interactive TV enabled
|DIRECTV Receiver Lease
|All DIRECTV equipment offers are for leased equipment only. Equipment costs, particularly for advanced products such as HD and/or DVR receivers, can be sizable and provides customers with a more affordable alternative.
As of 3/1/06 DIRECTV® now requires a 24 month commitment and all equipment must be returned to DIRECTV® if customer cancels service with DIRECTV®
| Frequently Asked Questions
|Q. Does the HR23 receiver come with an Access Card?
A. Yes, all our DIRECTV receivers come with an Access Card.
Q. What Satellite Dish is required for the HR23
A. To receive DIRECTVs MPEG-4 HD a AT9, AU9,SL3 or SL5 Dish is required.
Q. Does the HR23 require B-Band Converters (BBC)
A. No, they are built-in to the receiver.
Q. Whats the difference between HR23 and the HR22
A. The biggest difference is the HR23 does not require B-Band Converters, they are now built-in.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for DIRECTV HR23 High Definition DIRECTV PLUS MPEG-4 DVR (HR23) HD DVR Receiver
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!