Solid Signal > Satellite Equipment > DIRECTV Receivers > DIRECTV HR24M
The HR24M is is specifically designed to work with a variety of power systems from different countries. It includes an internal multi-voltage power supply and does not need an external voltage converter.
The HR24 for DIRECTV is an HD DVR satellite receiver that ensures watching and recording television is convenient and seamless. Record two programs at once, stream on-demand video and listen to Pandora, all from the same device. Sleek design with a touch sensitive panel, it comes with a self-programming remote and operates quietly. Energy-star certified.
Includes US power cord. Other power cords sold separately.
- DIRECTV requires a 24 month (lease) commitment on all activated receivers Click Here for details regarding the DIRECTV EQUIPMENT LEASE AGREEMENT.
- Take advantage of DIRECTV interactive features like DIRECTV Active™. Get weather information, lottery results and horoscopes onscreen
- Supports 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p picture resolution outputs and multiple screen formats
- Additional & Advanced Receiver fees apply.
- 500gb Hard Drive Allows you to record up to 100 Hours of MPEG4 HD or 400 Hours of SD Programmning
- Pause live TV for up to 90 minutes and use rewind, instant replay and slow motion on live or recorded TV
- We Do Not Ship DIRECTV Receivers to Canada
- Compatible with DIRECTV's Single Wire Multiswitch (SWM) system
- Activated receivers cannot be returned to Solid Signal and must be handled by DIRECTV
- Connect to the internet using your coax cable (additional equipment required)
- H24 and HR24 installed on systems that DO NOT have a SWiM Switch require B-Band Converters
- 3D Ready Receiver
- For easy activation; please call our activation hotline at 1-866-726-4183
- Notice the difference. The HR24 has faster channel changing, surfing and guide scrolling
- With a DIRECTV HD DVR connected to your home network, use GenieGO to watch recorded programs on your computer.
- Questions about DIRECTVs policy on new receivers? Click here.
- All DIRECTV receivers, DVRs, and clients must be activated within 60 days of receipt. After 60 days, Signal Group LLC will activate this equipment using any available source of DIRECTV account information. Activating this equipment will start a new 2-year contract with DIRECTV, and payment of this transaction signifies that you agree to this new contract. Unactivated equipment can be returned to Solid Signal within 60 days of receipt with an approved RMA.
The HR24 is the newest HD DVR from DIRECTV featuring a sleek new design that runs faster and quieter then previous models. DECA Compatible for running internet through the satellite cable, MPEG-4 format compatibility, multiple screen format resolutions, and DIRECTVs popular DIRECTV+ PLUS DVR technology.
| Whats in the Box
| • 6-Foot HDMI Cable
• Power Cable
• HR24 Satellite Receiver
| • HR24 Satellite Receiver
• Access Card
• IR/RF Remote Control
• (2) AA Batteries
| Beyond Solid Signal's return policy this item is covered by the Manufacturers Warranty of 90 Days Parts and Labor. Extended service plans are available from DIRECTV.
| Activation Process
| As we are an Authorized Dealer, all you have to do is Call DIRECTV once you have the receiver to activate it over the phone.
Composite Output (RCA)
|Stereo Output (L/R)
Digital Audio (Coax)
|(2) Satellite Inputs (Coaxial)
Weight: 8 lbs.
(MPEG-2) and high definition
(MPEG-2, MPEG-4) enabled
• Get access to thousands of available titles with DIRECTV On Demand
• Dolby® Digital 5.1 Surround Sound capable
• Parental locks/control
|• SWiM Compatible.
• View and log Caller ID information provided by your local phone company.
• 14 Day Advanced Program Guide®
• Series Link - Record an entire season of your favorite show
• Interactive TV enabled
| DIRECTV Receiver Lease
|All DIRECTV equipment offers are for leased equipment only. Equipment costs, particularly for advanced products such as HD and/or DVR receivers, can be sizable and provides customers with a more affordable alternative.
As of 3/1/06 DIRECTV® now requires a 24 month commitment and all equipment must be returned to DIRECTV® if customer cancels service with DIRECTV®
| Frequently Asked Questions
|Q. Does the HR24 receiver come with an Access Card?
A. Yes, all our DIRECTV receivers come with an Access Card.
Q. What Satellite Dish is required for the HR24
A. To receive DIRECTVs MPEG-4 HD a AT9, AU9,SL3 or SL5 Dish is required.
Q. Does the HR24 require B-Band Converters (BBC)
A. Only if you do NOT have a SWiM Switch/LNB
Here are available downloads related to this product:
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for DIRECTV HD DVR for International Marine Use (HR24M)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!