Solid Signal > Satellite Equipment > DIRECTV Receivers > DIRECTV HR54-UPGRADE
Are You an Existing DIRECTV Customer? See If You Qualify for an Upgrade
Need a digital satellite TV receiver? The latest DIRECTV receivers are available at Solid Signal. We have the satellite TV receiver you need. Get your new HDTV receiver before it is too late.
The HR54-UPGRADE Genie DVR is DIRECTVs solution for recording live 4K satellite TV (when available.) The Genie Home Media Center HD DVR finally eliminates recording conflicts. You can record up to 5 shows at once with one central DVR, and then watch them in any room of your house. Add Picture-in-Picture and a 1TB hard drive and you have the best DIRECTV offers.
Requires 2-Year Agreement
Requires Equipment Activation Within 30 Days of Purchase
Pricing Only Good for Existing DIRECTV Customers with an Account that is Eligible for Upgrade
- Activated receivers cannot be returned to Solid Signal and must be handled by DIRECTV unless they are defective
- Now record 5 shows in HD at once, all with one central DVR. No more recording conflicts
- RF Capable with the Genie remote. The RC65 remote cannot be used for RF with this DVR
- Record 4K content (C61K Client or DIRECTV 4K Ready TV required to view)
- Requires 7 SWM channels (unit counts as 7 lines/tuners from the SWM switch)
- Provides DIRECTV Whole-Home DVR Service in 4 active rooms
- Supports 720p, 1080i, 1080p and 2160p resolutions (C61K Client or DIRECTV 4K Ready TV required to view in 4K resolution)
- Wireless built in for direct internet connection
- Stream 3 recordings to secondary rooms
- Additional & Advanced Receiver fees apply.
- DIRECTV requires a 24 month (lease) commitment on all activated receivers Click Here for details regarding the DIRECTV EQUIPMENT LEASE AGREEMENT.
- For your convenience, all DIRECTV receivers, DVRs, and clients may be activated within one business day after confirming your DIRECTV account information. Signal Group LLC will activate this equipment using any available source for DIRECTV account information. Activating this equipment will start a new 2-year contract with DIRECTV, and payment of this transaction signifies that you agree to this new contract. Inactivated equipment can be returned to Solid Signal within 30 days of receipt with an approved RMA.
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for DIRECTV Genie RVU Server for Whole Home HD-DVR Receiver (HR54-UPGRADE)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!