Solid Signal > Wire and Cable > Power Cords > Vericom HT185-02548
Designed especially for low-voltage applications such as thermostats, our thermostat cable is manufactured for residential or commercial use. The standard color-coded conductor jackets make installation simple and accurate. The conductors are made from 18 AWG solid copper for optimum conductivity. This cable also features a UL Listed, CL2 white PVC jacket.
- Excellent for thermostats, HVAC controls, heat pumps, intercom systems, remote control units, doorbells, alarms, other low-voltage applications
- Suitable for residential and commercial use
- Standard color-coded conductor jackets
- 18 AWG solid copper conductors
- UL Listed, OSHA NEC Type CL2
- 250 ft. spool
You May Also Consider
Product Reviews for Vericom 18AWG 5 Conductor Thermostat Cable 250 FT (HT185-02548)
Product reviews help other customers decide which product to purchase, where the best deals are, and your get a sense of
what to expect with the product. Write a Review!